Monday, March 28, 2011

Helloooo It's me again

Fuhhhh longgggggggggg holiday from blogging...it's not really holiday, not to say no time but it's a matter of mood...

So many stories to share in my mind but the guts to make it happen is not there...Since this is my first writing in 2011...I would like to share about my recent story of my colleague...ermmmm how to start it (feel so so sad to begin this)...

I was ordered to get the signatures from my Ass. Accountant she was admitted in Hospital Likas 2 weeks ago because of fetal membrane water kept coming out...actually I was thinking that it is a disruption for her to sign all the documents (talking about so many pieces more than 13 files) since she was warded and waiting for premature delivery...then I went with my PT and 1 drive early in the morning at about 7++am we were in terminal went by speed boat to Menumbuk and then by our Jabatan vehicle..took about 2 hours journey to KK and waiting for the visiting hours at noon time.

I looked at my pt and driver carried the big box felt so funny it was heavy and people kept on looking at them...they thought it was a present or a printer so heavy...we arrived there and I saw the mother and the father of my PA were there and I was so pity to her instead of having a rest she had to sign all the documents ( it was so important regarding the finance)...I talked to her and I said we have to have the docs back tomorrow , we will be going back tomorrow and she said she tried to finish it up...

We killing our time that evening by jalan2 at wisma merdeka, centre point, 1B adoiiiii penatnyaaa I went back to my Home Sweeeeeeet Home Selesa Court Penampang....then the next day I woke up at 8am if my brother did not call me for sure i woke up at 9am and met up the driver at karamunsing complex it still early for a visiting hours in Likas Hospital and and and I went to facial (throw 2 stones in one time ) phewww and I received the sms from my PA she said Puan dimana? ada 3 fail lagi mau sign, skarang mau kasi masuk ubat sa tidak dapat bangun untuk 2 jam sebab mungkin mau kena operate) ahhhhh arggghhhh seemed I wanted to throw the mask from my face and run to the hospital.....adoiiii how la this

Then we went to Hospital and she managed to sign most of the docs accept for 2 and half files it's ok dear....I understand your inabilities....and I left the her with my encouragement words and I said baby baik2 ahhhh keluar cepat2 k.....and we rushed to centre point to buy big apple sempat lagiiiiii tapau Big Apple alolololo bought 12 pieces punya...sekali tingu jam alamakkk jam 3 speeding gonzales owhhhh the v6 rushing out to jetty before 5 pm fuhhhh the driver was sooooo cruelllll he drove like hell but only the loud sound we could win kalah kapal terbang but the reality was not really...but I still could sleep a while...reached at 5 something we were charged rm20 because of it passed 5 already ya lahhhhh we naik speed boat alamak my eyes kept looking at the docs box matai laini kalo tebalik ka ni boat abis lah ni docs......big waves man fuhhhh sakit pinggang owhhhh lumpat lumpat....reached labuan n straight to Sunset Mass with oily face ok it's ok God not looking at my face to pray he is looking inside my heart .... pray for my PA hope everything would be fine...

Tiredness and over exhausted I slept at 9 something and I was like fainted suddenly I did not realize that I woke up at 10.25pm and I straight took my bb I received a sms from my PA telling me that she already operated and she's ok but the baby passed away ahhhhh I cried and cried that night so sad reallly sad.....sms my friends my bos could not sleep again I was thinking of her ...her first baby how's her feeling and condition oh God bless her give her good health, keep her strong in mind and body ....Rest In Peace baby God loves you....

On this time still feel bad and sad................

2 comments:

ClarityDefinesYou said...

Thats really am a tragic story...sorry to hear about it but i guess god loves the baby more....

On another note i loveeeeeeeee hoz you a writing your story its like hearing you telling me story about it heheheh so please make this a weekly posting thre is so much you can write about particularly about your kids im sure darlyn got plenty of funny things she did tht you can share here and pictures too :) take pictures, go out and have fun with your kids and hubby and most of all happiness :) and you have your bali trip too tht you havent blog about! in other words come on diane! get on blogging you know i will be your no 1 fan :)

diana said...

pemalas ba sa pitchh...hehehe byk cerita tapiii malas mau tunggu mode rajin ni